The Good News and the Bad News

This will be my last post on http://www.FOGWatch.org.

In 2008 I started www.IAmTroublemaker.com.  Originally, my plan was to use the blog as a means of giving voice to the battle with the School Board of Polk County during my first public records lawsuit.  Because that litigation was accompanied by so much statewide controversy and criticism, I wanted a platform to try and set the record straight.

When I started I expected the blog would be discarded once the litigation ended.  Seven years and almost 200 lawsuits later, the blog now exists as www.FOGWatch.org.

From time-to-time I’ve posted original content, breaking stories unearthed through public records access and links to other open government stories from around Florida.  I’ve also tried to provide helpful links to open government resources such as the Florida Attorney General’s Government-In-The-Sunshine-Manual.

This has been a costly and often times lonely effort.  Thankfully, I have had the assistance of some wonderful attorneys over the years.  Without the extraordinary kindness, wisdom and generosity of Thomas & LoCicero I would have thrown in the towel long ago.  In addition to being wonderful attorneys (the standard by which all others are measured) Gregg Thomas and his partners and associates have become dear friends.  I’ve lost count of the number of times they’ve “talked me down from the ledge.”  Their patience and kindness have, I think, made me a better civil rights advocate and a better person.

Sadly, however, all good things must come to an end.  And so it is with www.FOGWatch.org.

I made this decision after the board of directors of a newly formed foundation graciously invited me to serve as its Executive Director.

The Citizens Awareness Foundation, Inc. is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the proposition that members of the public have a right to know what their government is doing in their name and at their expense. To that end the Foundation seeks to empower citizens to exercise their right to know by providing free educational materials and programs, and when appropriate, taking legal action to enforce the public’s right of access to public records and public meetings.

My work as an activist for the public’s right to know will, of course, continue. The principle differences will be that I will have the help of staff and considerably greater resources at my disposal.  I hope that for regular folks who are frustrated by the lack of compliance with Florida’s expansive open government laws, this will be received as good news.

I suspect, however, that for recalcitrant public officials who seem to delight in violating the public’s constitutionally protected right of “virtually unfettered access” to public records and meetings this may be perceived as bad news.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Good News and the Bad News

1. Hank Kuhlman says:

Great News Joel. I will sorely miss your blog posts. Very educational and motivating. I’m so glad your extensive knowledge and passion can now be used on a bigger stage for the good of the public. My sincerest thanks for all you have done in the name of, “Doing The Right Thing.”
    Hank

2. richard hauser says:

thank you joel ,you guys did great jobs exposing unethical practies going on in government agencys,, the boys who research corruption in polk county love your blog, let us leave on this notes ” hey government workers you are not as smart as you think you are .” you can fool 99% of the people not me ,a quote from your friendly corruption czar.

3. RFG says:

Hey Joel,
    Will really miss your blog posts. They are wonderful. Real eye opener on a regular basis with thoughtful commentary. Hope through your new organization you can continue to blog and the wonderful work you are doing to keep the sun shining.

4. laura smith says:

I am THRILLED and I hope you vetted them THOROUGHLY. A voice like yours .. you don’t know who will come out to shut that up. Only say this due to all the dirty tricks pulled on our family !! Will you keep the blog here for the record??

5. laura smith says:

Tyson Lykes and others (lykes aka lykes brothers or one of their subsidiaries) is the THEEE LARGEST PRIVATE LANDOWNER in AMERICA. Lykes also funds the deterioration of the local media sources, I have no doubt he is personally as part of a club .. behind the downfall of the Tampa Tribune and the multiple framed arrests and DUI and maybe even deaths of local journalists and articles in the SPT are oftentimes merely stabs at people in the community or absolute propaganda and mistruths. IF you look at the spt and do a search there for the market analysis on the yo yo’ing prices of real estate in just hillsco and tampa in particular, you will find that they contradict themselves from one statement to the next. Realtors and attorneys have their plants there. It’s a huge coverup to the intimidation and theft and stalking by the “government” … of Tampa, Hillsco and lakeland.

Please take note that my formerly “bizarre” (and I thought it was crazy too but then found reports of same on line) comments on the electrical surges in our home, Now evidence of same in two states… Sherill Hudson of PUBLIX/TECO and the attempts to BUY LAKELAND coop electric .. the findings of that are being controverted BUT ALSO REVEALED in the class action filing by morgan and morgan against jp morgan chase for causing the electric MARKET to fluctuate. THAT IS HARDLY the ONLY CRIME they are committing through utilities. Our utilities went from being (in the space of a year or so) around 150.00 per month to sometimes OVER SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS. Our electricity was shut off THREE TIMES in 45 days. When I got someone on the phone who was unaware of their crimes and actually was ASTONISHED by what she saw in our records and what was being done to us THE NEXT TIME I CALLED BACK the first two people denied she worked there and also HER COMMENTS had disappeared from our records there. The entire CALLS FROM ME had disappeared from the records of what most believe is a public utility. TECO IS NOT exactly a public utility it works FOR A PROFIT.
    They used one of those shutoffs as an excuse to just about scale our fence to install teh smart meter. IN THIS CURRENT STATE WE FLED TO … they pretended they lost our 20 dollar payment and even though we had a 276 dollar deposit down they came and replaced the meter with a smart one under the guise of the power being disconnected.

In Tampa if you put your head inside the window frame closest to the meter you could hear the screaming and singing in the meter. CISCO ROUTERS were mysteriously cropping up all around. Baseline INTERCEPTORS would appear on my computer. The only files AT THAT TIME they tried to steal were those from a lawsuit and timeline I was working on for PUBLIX LAWSUIT whatthey were doing to us.
    IN THIS STATE where we had absolutely no problem at this house … we sometimes stumble into each other like drunks which also began to occur in Tampa.

You can only imagine my shock and horror after we laughed about it.. it only happens when you first wake up .. . you kind of stumble off the walls at times… NO NO… THAT IS A SYMPTOM OF ELECTRICAL SURGES.

If you have any idea how horrified I am by this I now attribute that IN THIS HOUSE to the illegal foreclosure that WAS PROMULGATED BY THOSE INVOLVED with Howard Jenkins of PUBLIX.

I have much worse physical symptoms now just in the last three months. We basically fled that house in fear for our lives.

THAT INTIMIDATION, THAT PROPAGANDA AND THAT PROPERTY AND THAT PHYSICAL SYMPTOM OF ALMOST STAGGERING DUE TO ELECTRICAL SURGING WHICH ALSO RESULTS IN YOUR BILL GOING SKY HIGH IS ALL ATTRIBUTABLE AS A WHOLE to the same group of people who I then discovered murdered my Mother my Sister and my nephew.

They were involved in the death of Harrison Kowiak, Shawn McMillan and Morgan Ingram and multiple other young people and older people. They were doing these same tactics WITH MY CHILD.

The roots of all of this is RIGHT IN SUNBIZ. The roots of that all trace back to TARPON SPRINGS and Michael Echevarrias type activity in illegal foreclosure.
    David Stern protected by the FLorida bar until MULTIPLE JUDGES filed against him.
    MERS is the key to a lot of it. When you want the documents I have proving all of this please let me know. Some may have to be mailed. It’s extraordinary.

It’s a large group of people, among several actual ‘gangs’ as well but also the cream of tampa’s crop. They’re looting stealing and at least intimidating people along with damaging their health with the electrical surges and toxins applied on property and vehicle.

I am now physical living proof of this as are several others who would likely be hostile witnesses who are the same physical symptoms.

One of them who participated in, but perhaps unknowingly, the soft kidnapping of my child.. (also howard jenkins and his produce folks whom I know very personally) was just TBONED the other night. A semi narrowly missed Tboning him … I would and will call him as a witness hostile or otherwise.

THAT is what is going on. HE is also very involved in “energy” as in BLACKWATER ENERGY roots in TN PENSACOLA FL MO AND TEX AND CA I believe.
    l
    That’s A LOT in a nutshell.

I had to tell you this because his daughter has now again begun talking to my child… she somehow believes their RENEWED friendship will bely the fact of what she did. But those who KNOW BETTER … TBONED DADDY. So they’re trying to or are murdering people NOW to cover up what they did to us which was the precursor to this illegal foreclosure (two in five months) and to PUBLIX attempting to TAKE BACK THEIR STOCK BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Publix appears to be the DEEP SOUTH CONFEDERACY in deep deep deep involvement with the Irish Republican Army and other mob gangs.

6. laura smith says:

One tidbit that would spark ANYONE’s curiosity. ONE OF THE GUYS who stalked me and poisoned my son transferred into the publix to do both acts. Along with an arsonist of our former tampa home which was THEN LUTZ. …. later texted me but ghosted it. They all try to pretend they think they are texting my child. They say things like HEY SLUT but when I am watching a movie or otherwise enjoying myself in public … BUT this particular one then finally began to tell some bizarre things to me such as :”i was watching someone” and that “he was in law school:” (you remember I should have graduated a month ago from law school, bill law has my degree rotting in a drawer behind some STILL UNANSWERED public records requests) now he is instrumental in the illegal debt collection on loans they tried to FORCE ME TO CONSOLIDATE but for which I then reported them but not really… and they then did what all they did which was a series of criminal acts from a targeting of me that began in earnest at SPC in 200? only I did not discover this until my degree never came in the mail.

So while you may think that what I am saying is the tale of a malcontent or whatever… the simple fact IS: THEY CHOSE ME TO BE GRAD SPEAKER FOR THE BACCALAUREATE DEGREES IN MY GRADUATING CLASS.

Then we refused to sell our house cheap STILL …. this involves many many many people.

Again, I do hope you thoroughly vetted these people.

the dirty dirty blood money is hiding behind many faces … people I trusted for over 30 years.

After Bill Law called ME a liar, stunning even the folks at Sallie Mae; he then proceeded to shake his finger in the face of John Vento calling HIM a liar for saying that Law intimidated him.

You know a lot of the rest. I have actual physical evidence of these acts of abuse and intimidation. As do multiple others, one of whom helped spiral this insanity in our lives.

You see, I was in my house, completely in oblivious grief from losing my three closest family members within 18 months. Three MURDERS we now know. I was accused of one of them.

THAT DROPPED LIKE A HOT ROCK WHEN I MENTIONED THE WORDS: TAMPA CATHOLIC.

Of course, I was not even home at the time. The same folks who took out Ernie Haire, also left my mother for dead at the end of our driveway in Tampa AND MY SISTER dead in her driveway…. and my nephew DEAD IN HIS DRIVEWAY … and arson’d homes of ours throughout florida.

Hindsight… like foresight but with PERFECT CLARITY.

Please vet this new place like a SOB, Joel. SPT is deep into this.
    The guy who transferred into publix to HARASS ME STALK ME BEFRIEND ENDANGER AND POISON MY CHILD .. his phone number goes back to a storage center right outside QUANTICO. He goes by the name of Dave Russo or Rousseau allegedly no relation to the multiple OTHER RUSSOS of publix and however, allegedly he left for Arizona just as my child was kidnapped. He transferred in from Clearwater he claimed. Lots and LOTS of scamentology in this. Again, SPT. Isn’t it interesting that while SPT is allegedly REVEALING SCIENTOLOGY they have fulll bore ads on both side bars FOR SCIENTOLOGY??? It’s all a thieving murdering scam.

7. laura smith says:

HA HA HA bill law blocked my email !!! HA HA HA.

I’m just a big fat liar bill why would you block my email??????

YOU OWE ME ABOUT EIGHTY GRAND MY BROTHER>>>> YOU STILL using the SPC website to promote your own personal business in direct violation of any ethics or morals clause known to legitimate americans? If you guys and your buddy hadn’t illegally foreclosed on my child’s house you know I would have had those ethics complaints in BY NOW.

Love,
    One of the people you call liars.

You might as well have called me a snitch for as much as that set ME against YOU.

Because NO ONE CALLS ME A LIAR OR A SNITCH.

I’m NEITHER.

But YOU ARE.

8. laura smith says:

Me
    To Jim CrewDavid SolorzanoNick Locicero
    Today at 6:21 AM
    STILL WAITING FOR THOSE NAMES WHO DRIVES LARGE VEHICLE WITH THREE WHO DRIVES LARGE VEHICLE WITH FOUR. HE IS A VERY ODD LOOKING GENTLEMAN WHOM I HAVE NUMEROUS PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF AS HE STALKED US SO FREQUENTLY SO PLEASE DO NOT LIE ABOUT THIS ALSO.
    Show message history